Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Season 2 Morph Sequence Remastered

 


I've been customizing and enhancing screen caps as of late. Awhile back, an Instagram user named ListenAnyway posted some rendered images of Power Rangers characters, including closeups and re-digitized versions of blurry quality photos. This inspired me to do the same. As you can see below is a series of headshots of the Mighty Morphin' team circa season two. I would continue to post them on IG, but given the likely chances of potential shadow banning (meaning posted photos won't appear on your listed hashtags, thus preventing followers from discovering), I figured it wouldn't be worth the risk. It was quite a load of fun with an photo app I was using, and I am happy with how they turned out:






Just a sample of what I've cooked up. I may post more like these down the road so be on the look out. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Had Written: Freaky Death Day - A Happy Death Day & Freaky Movie Crossover (Part 1)

This past summer, I had watched the two Happy Death Day movies on my 4K/Blu Ray copy I own while having streamed Freaky on Peacock. These ho...