Sunday, December 26, 2021

ReIntroduction

Three years since I submitted my first post of this blog. In reality, I did a clean sweep on my page which contained nothing but photostills of a certain fanfiction I've written for a few years now. As of December 26th, I've decided to do a clean slate and revamp the direction of this blog. TheGSTVReviewer is no more. I've been known on Instagram and Twitter under the user JimmytheTVFanatic but feel free to call me Jimmy. This will be a traditional blog where I discuss whatever is on my mind. Whether it's entertainment related or anything extraordinary happening in my personal life, this is my journal of what goes on around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Had Written: Freaky Death Day - A Happy Death Day & Freaky Movie Crossover (Part 1)

This past summer, I had watched the two Happy Death Day movies on my 4K/Blu Ray copy I own while having streamed Freaky on Peacock. These ho...